From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Been a while...

Been nearly a week since I've checked email, blogs or anything else laptop related. I'm in the process of swearing off cell phones right now and am even cutting down on online time. My family needs and deserves this (less computer time) and my need for some quietness make life without a cell phone quite desirable to me. Not exactly the life of an innovator but it is, I hope, descriptive of a guy who wants to turn it off sometimes and tune in to those closest to him.

Anyone need the same???

1 Comments:

Blogger Wade said...

What I need is for you to respond to my emails! :-)

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home