From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

I Need A Cure

Anyone have a cure for jet lag (other than time)? I'm willing to try anything. I repeat...anything.
It is affecting my blogging, my sleep, my health, my unpacking, my sleep, my prayer life, my socialability and my sleep. I'm open to any suggestions...

2 Comments:

Blogger Wade said...

Why not try staying up all night watching the olympics?

11:02 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Well Wade, that is what is NOT working. Though I don't sneak peaks during the day at scores, there is still very little enjoyment watching sports alone at 3 a.m. It's almost enough to make me...sleep.

I do miss watching it in the middle of the day in Russia. That was nice and so was not having jet lag. One more week though and I'll be done...won't I?

3:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home