From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Why I Did Not Know This?

Apparently, the NCAA made a rule a few years ago saying that home teams (college football I am speaking of) could not wear white jerseys anymore. Every other sport pretty much has, to the best of my knowledge, home teams wearing white.

However, two schools were allowed to keep wearing white because, traditionally, they always had. One was Ga Tech which opted out recently as they now wear gold jerseys. Only one remains though.

Can you name which school still wears white jerseys at home?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Auburn??? I can picture them in white. I know we wear navy. We definitely don't wear orange.

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home