From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Friday, August 31, 2007

I Rest My Case







David Beckham is out...again...with another injury...and will miss the rest of his (y a w n) first partial season in the MLS. Glad his "pay me a ton for 23 minutes of a season played" contract is guarenteed. I'd hate for him to have gone through all of this and not netted some coin.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger preacherman said...

I have always wondered if bringing David Beckham was just a hipe to get American's interested in the MLS. I love soccer. But, the MLS will never be as good as EPL, or European Football, no matter who they bring over or how hard they try.

1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home