From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Girl Is A Growin'


Here's Anna Grace. She'll be 3 months in 1 week. I think she's beautiful. You?
I've been a week to Russia which was not easy remembering this little one was waiting for me back home. Thankfully, she did not change much while I was gone. She just got a little cuter but that's ok.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is perfectly lovely. May the Lord continue to bless you and your whole family.

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Jacinda said...

I agree with you-she is beautiful!

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Rob- are you sure your DNA is in the girl... she's too pretty to be yours! :) Awesome picture.

I've enjoyed reading your blog today...I agree with almost everything you write.

How is your Mom doing now?

5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home