From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Nate Loses A Tooth!!



It was inevitable. It had to happen. It finally did. Nate lost his first tooth and did it the night before he, Benja, and I were in a wedding together. It'll add another depth of cuteness to the wedding party photos for sure.




Ain't he handsome?!




Here's another. I like this one. Special thanks to Tim Dunn for taking these pictures and being nice enough to share them with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

So cute! I can't believe how I see your boys every year or two, and they look so much alike. It's like Nate became Benja. Aidan became Nate. It's amazing...

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home