From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I'm Back (sorta)

Have ya seen The Polar Express? I highly suggest it. My kids and some family and friends went to see it on Thanksgiving night. It was time and money well spent.

Did ya eat too much? Of course you did. Did you consider that you saw more food the last week than many (most?) people of the world see in a year? Just wondering...

I saw NO (as in ZERO) blogs updated during the Thanksgiving break. I saw one new one start but NONE updated. Does this mean eating has moved back above blogging in our list of favorite past times? I sure hope not.

Ken Jennings is OUT! It's about time and I feel fine! What is FedEx? What was he thinking????

December 1 is now here. Wow.

That's all. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home