From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

This Just In!

Actual conversation I overheard today in a BP Station in south Atlanta:

Woman in her 30's to a group of early teens: "Did ya'll hear that President Reagan died?"
Girl in the group in their early teens: "Who?"
Woman in her 30's: "President Reagan. He was old but he used to be President."
Another girl in the group in their early teens: "I heard he got shot."
Woman in her 30's: "No he didn't. He died of cancer. Been sick with it a long time."
First girl in the group: "Oh yeah. That's right. I knew that."

I don't really have a comment/insight to go along with this momentous eavesdrop but I thought I'd spur a few punch lines from some of you. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Galo said...

I can't think of a punch line. I'm just frightened.

4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home