From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Things You'll Only Hear From Me

Here's a few things you'll (hopefully...probably) only hear me say...

1. Having grown tired of pop up ads and constant security issues, I now use Mozilla's Firefox as my browser. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY suggest it. Download it free at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/. It's only 4.5 mg and it will incorporate all of your bookmarks and favorites from IE when you set it up. If you are still using a dial up connection, you'll notice a big ole difference in the speed in which pages load as well. If you are on a high speed connection, you'll still notice how much faster it is. Check it out!

2. If you must begin an email by saying, "I normally don't forward emails...", then just don't FWD them at all. Please, save us all the trouble.

3. Neither Microsoft, Intel, nor AOL will pay you, as Matt Foley would say, "JACK SQUAT" by forwarding emails, gathering emails, answering emails, or writing emails. Folks, if it's too good to be true, it really is too good to be true!

4. And one more...isn't Call Waiting basically like saying to someone with whom you are talking, "oh, excuse me please. There might be someone more important than you on the other line. Just a moment, let me find out."

Like I said, hopefully you'll only hear these things from me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home