From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

He Reads!

Tonight, while my 5 year old was getting ready to be read to before bed, he decided that HE WOULD READ THE BOOKS TONIGHT. And...he did just that. Sam and the Firefly became the first book my son read. Wow! We were totally not ready for this. He was so jacked. Every word was like a discovery, every sentence part of a big, beautiful picture he was putting together in his mind. I thought to myself, "self, when did you stop reading scripture like that? When did the exciting discovery and big picture of scripture start to fade?" I'm not sure but I'm working on getting it back asap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home