From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

More Fun From Closing


Another thought or two from yesterday's closing. I wish you could have seen Traci's and my facial expression when we learned exactly how much we will pay for this house with interest over the next 30 years. I honestly never knew. Wow!

In the picture above, there we are with Pete McReynolds - friend and realtor extrodinaire. He held our hand the whole way and got nearly as much joy out of selling it as we did buying it.

I could go on and on but I'll try (TRY) to shut up now. It's just that my heart is literally overflowing with thankfulness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacinda said...

Wow! Congratulations on the new home! Try not to think about the total payment with interest and just pay month-by-month! It hurts less that way!!! :-)

12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home