From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

A Reason to Retire

I'm going to take a temporary break from my blog. The main reason is that Wade Hodges is saying everything right now that needs to be said. I strongly encourage you to visit his current discussion. I am living out his 5th installment right now and boy is it revealing...and painful...and true. I get no kickbacks in the world of blogometer traffic or financial considerations from telling you to go there. Just go there and check it out. Nuff said.

The fam and I leave for Russia May 7. We'll be back sometime in the fall. Keep us in your prayers and look for an occasional update on this site while we are there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home