From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Here Tis!


Ok, you've all been waiting. Here's John Anderson. He looks NOTHING like me. Well, ok, a little something like me. There is a bit of a similarity I guess. You know the more I think about it there is a striking resemblance actually. It's kinda freaky really. At any rate, that's the answer to this much ancipated trivia question.

The family and are in our apartment in Russia now. We'll be here all summer ministering to kids through our youth camps we've directed here since 2002. We left 80 and sun in Atlanta and arrived here on Saturday morning with cloudy skies and temps in the 50's and low 60's. It's just not right that these good folks here in Siberia have endured the winter they have only to have a pseudo spring to enjoy. It should be get better though...thus says the Russian Farmer's Almanac (aka the grandmothers sitting in the yard outside our front door).

Stay tuned...should be a fun summer!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! The resemblance is rather freaky. Although, I must confess I have never seen this guy in my life. And I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I’m not a regular viewer of ESPN Sports Center...

Glad you guys made it safe and sound…Tim told me about your luggage drama! Sheesh. Prayers are going up for you all as you bring Jesus to those kids. The Fernandez family loves you guys & are thinking of you!

9:16 AM

 
Blogger Timothy D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:36 AM

 
Blogger Timothy D said...

I thought it WAS you, but not on second glance.

We're glad "Summer" has begun for the Browne family. As others join you over the next few weeks, real ministry is going to be accomplished.

love you all,
Tim

10:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is pretty striking. The smile is really different, though. How tall is that guy? I'll think about yall a lot over there. God bless your work in every way. Love

9:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home