From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Anybody Ever Tell Ya That You Like....

"Ah, great. Here we go again." So thought I yesterday as I plopped down in my dentist's chair while he joined a long line of dubious smart allecks from the past who have mused about my resemblance to...



or



or



or





So you'll understand if I was a bit worried as to where this conversation was headed. He couldn't quite nail the name/face down he was shooting for so he started getting there in a round about way. "You know the guy on ESPN."

I thought...



or




"Please Doc. Clarify quickly. This just keeps getting worse and worse in my mind."

Finally, he said he's a white guy that does SportsCenter and

Stop.

For some reason...I don't know why...I knew exactly who he was talking about. I've never really thought about it before but I think maybe, especially with those glasses before these I have now, I do kinda look like which ESPN SportCenter host?

You knew this would turn into a sports trivia question one way or another. First one to answer gets their picture posted in my next blog entry wearing whatever they wish and, no, nothing is not an acceptable answer.

I await your response (especially you Faj...you know this one).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Anderson

In lieu of my photo, please post a photo of The Playaz and send them $100 cash.

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Phil said...

You'll do it if you know what's good for you.

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home