From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A Quote...

Saw this on a forum today as someone's signature and chucked...just for a second though.

"Some people are like Slinkies...not really good for much, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Hey, I've had that kind of day, ok? Grant me this please, ok?

7 Comments:

Blogger Grace 4 Russia said...

Chucked your cookies? ;)
That 'L' key is a sticky one, I know.
After your day, you need a good laugh.
See you Thursday!

7:51 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

No, I chucked! Really.

4:00 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Go ahead Les and turn on the comments on your blog. I dare you!!!

11:58 AM

 
Blogger Grace 4 Russia said...

Then I'd have to spend all my time hearing about and fixing my typos...and I wouldn't have time to scour other people's blogs for their typos!

5:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a t-shirt my "little" brother, Michael,wears on occasion....
On the back it reads, "It's funny until someone gets hurt..."
On the back it reads, "then it's HILARIOUS!"

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

That sounds like a Little Brother T-shirt. I bet Les would wear one of those just to annoy people...

8:41 PM

 
Blogger Lovell's Lookout said...

When I laugh out loud at such humor-- I hear the deep breathed tones of Darth Vader , in between breaths say, "Come to the Dark Side!!" Hope all is well Rob...

9:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home