From a first time blogger, thoughts about life from an American missionary now living in the US after years in Russia and doing a lot of back and forth. Family stuff, Christian content, sports innuendo and lots of quotes from good books.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Moving on...

I don't want to spend too much more time jabbing about my trip to Novosibirsk. It's worthy of it but other things are on my heart right now.

I'm back in ATL though after a fast but great trip. My dear friend since 9th grade, Jim Pack, and I returned on Saturday night to Atlanta. Getting home to Traci and the boys was the best. A very large pillow fight served as the welcome home party for Dad. I got beat bad but that was kinda the point I think. I love my family.

As you might know the family will be growing in a few weeks. Traci is two weeks away from child #4. While we've been locked and loaded on a girl's name for about 8 years now we're running out of boy's names. Waking up at 4 a.m. this morning though with a name on my heart for our baby if it is a boy I'm excited to share it with Traci a bit later. Stay tuned...baby's arrival, name, and relevant stats will be posted here.

Upcoming...thoughts of reflection. Reflecting on reflection is what's been on my heart the last few weeks. I'll share more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home